“Above all – we treat our employees as family. We created an environment of honesty, transparency, loyalty, and openness. Each of our employees knows that he is working for a company that will listen to him , that will allow and push him to develop, and that will take care of him at a time of need. Furthermore, our employees know that we care to give back to less fortunate, that we care to develop education, and that we care to develop better Romania for us and our children. And when employees know that this is the work environment, they come, they stay, and they develop.
I believe that the most important asset of a company is the team, the employees. Our team is young, smart, motivated and driven by the Always Yes attitude. Most of our young managers and employees are part of our team for years. Our people act and feel in the Always Yes spirit, as they were formed as professionals in this spirit. They feel this company as a family and, more than that, they feel empowered by the fact that their contribution to this company really matters.” - Tal Lahav, CEO at SIXT Group Romania
• create the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer;
• advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs and greet customers professionally and prepare the rental agreement;
• advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items, and all extras;
• make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time;
• prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely;
• review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges;
• ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate;
• review all charges at the time of vehicle return;
• provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations;
• meet all sales and service standards;
• maintain cleanliness and order in the office area;
• handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence;
• complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and direct Manager;
• other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs;
• handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
• excellent customer care and communication skills;
• excellent sales skills;
• experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred;
• exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required;
• ability to follow defined service and sales processes;
• strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
• must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours;
• must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service;
• must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
• must be willing to wear company uniforms.
You can send us your CV to the email address: email@example.com.